120g Dark Chocolate, chopped up
180g Milk Chocolate, chopped up
150g Salted Butter
2 Cups Soft Brown Sugar
1 Cup GF Plain Flour
½ Cup Cocoa Powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a 20x30cm baking tray with baking paper.
3. In a saucepan, add the chocolate, butter and sugar. Stir around with a wooden spoon to gently melt. Once melted, remove from the heat.
4. Stir in the eggs, one after another into the melted chocolate mixture. Add the flour and cocoa, stir to combine.
5. Add ½ the raspberries and mix around.
6. Add the brownie mix into the lined tray and top with the remainder of the raspberries.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
Serve with ice cream or cream.