GF BANANA CAKE
3 x Large or 4x Small Ripe Bananas
1/3 Cup Melted Butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 Egg beaten
1 Teaspoon Vanilla essence
1 Teaspoon Baking soda
Pinch of Salt
1 1/2 Cups of GF All Purpose Flour
1. Preheat oven to 175 Degrees.
2. With a wooden spoon mash the bananas together in a large mixing bowl, once mashed, mix through the melted butter.
3. Mix in the sugar, egg and vanilla essence.
4. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture & mix through.
5. Add the flour.
6. Add the crushed walnuts in now if you have chosen this option.
7. Line rectangle cake tray with baking paper and place the mixture in the tray.
8. Place into the oven and bake for 50 minutes.
Xx Against The Grain