Prep:10 Minutes Cook:40-45 Minutes Makes:6-8 Serves
5x Granny Smith Apples 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Ground 1 Tablespoon Caster Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
2. Peel and cut apples into quarters then finely slice.
3. Layer apples in a porcelain oven safe dish.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon and caster sugar over the apples and bake for 15 minutes.
1 ½ Cup Gluten Free Plain Flour 1 Cup Brown Sugar ½ Cup Fine Desiccated Coconut 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Ground 120g Butter (at room temperature)
1. Combine the dry ingredients and mix together.
2. Add butter into the dry mixture. Using your fingers, crumble the butter into the dry ingredients. Continue to do so until the mixture beings to look crumbled.
3. Sprinkle the crumble evenly over the apples and bake for a further 30-35 minutes.
Serve with Ice Cream, or Cream.
Against The Grain XX